Register a New Certiport
Authorized Testing Center (CATC)
If you are unsure whether your CATC has previously registered, please click here to contact us or one of our Certiport Authorized Partners to avoid duplicate registration.
Follow these steps to register your Certiport Center:
- Click here to register a CATC.
- Log in with your user account, if you have previously registered with Certiport.
- Register if you have not previously registered a user account with Certiport. This will allow you to create a user account. The registration process for your CATC will automatically follow.
For more information about creating a user account, click here.
Each person will only ever need one user account with Certiport. This account can later be assigned as many roles and functions as needed. If you are unsure whether you have previously registered with Certiport, please click here
to contact us or one of our Certiport Authorized Partners.
On the CATC Registration Page after you Log In or Register:
- Select your country and whether you are registering a Certiport Center or a Child Center. If you are unsure which type of center you should be registering, please click here to contact us or one of our Certiport Authorized Partners.
- Select your sector and verify accuracy by reading the definition on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the organization name and other pertinent account information for your Certiport Center.
- Accept the Certiport Center Agreement by typing your name at the bottom and clicking Accept.