Managing Exam Vouchers, Inventory, and Site Licenses
Exams can be purchased in three different forms: vouchers, inventory, and site licenses. For more information regarding purchasing exams, click here.
Vouchers are portable and can be used at any Certiport Center. A voucher can be assigned, which will only allow it to be used by one specified individual. If a voucher was assigned by mistake or is no longer needed, only the test candidate to whom the voucher is assigned to can un-assign it.
Vouchers are 16-digit alpha numeric codes that are e-mailed to the Organization Administrator. They are also visible on the My Certiport page within the Organization Administrator Portal role.
To view vouchers:
- Log in to www.certiport.com and choose the Organization Administrator role from the drop-down menu. On the MyCertiport page, the Exam Inventory and Voucher Inventory areas display the products (programs), expiration dates, order dates, and number available for testing.
- For more detailed information about voucher inventory, click the Vouchers link at the top of the MyCertiport page.
- The Vouchers page displays voucher order numbers, order dates, quantity ordered, products ordered, expiration dates, and vouchers still available.
- Click the Show Vouchers link to view the entire list of vouchers that were originally e-mailed when an order was placed. Red highlighted numbers indicate used vouchers; black highlighted numbers indicate unused vouchers.
Purchasing Inventory is a way of electronically storing a number of exams within your center. Inventory can only be used by the center for which it was purchased, and does not require the use of a voucher number. Electronic Inventory is automatically pulled from your account when a test candidate begins an exam and chooses not to enter a voucher number.
To view inventory, log in to www.certiport.com and choose the Organization Administrator role from the drop-down menu. On the MyCertiport page, the Exam Inventory and Voucher Inventory areas display the products (programs), expiration dates, order dates, and number available for testing.
Licenses mean lower costs, expanded implementation, increased control, and simplified budgeting for centers. Because of the low cost of site licenses, when an exam is taken and passed by a test candidate at a center that has purchased a site license, the certification will not be printed and mailed by Certiport. For instructions on viewing a digital transcript and printing certificates, click here.
Purchasing Certiport exams is performed by the Certiport Center Organization Administrator(s) by:
- Logging in to www.certiport.com and choosing the Organization Administrator role from the drop-down menu.
- Clicking the Purchase tab at the top of the page.*
If you manage multiple Certiport Centers, ensure you have selected the correct Certiport Center from the drop-down menu.
The Organization Administrator can order needed exams with either a credit card or a purchase order after net terms have been established. Contact your Sales Representative to establish an account.
*Not all products are available for purchase online. Please contact your Sales Representative if you are unable to find a particular product you would like to purchase.