Install Certiport Online Exam Delivery
Exams delivered through Certiport Online Exam Shortcut:
If the exam you are delivering is not listed above visit the iQsystem Download and Installation.
Reminder: Before proceeding verify that your center meets the Technical Requirements
Please Note: The complete Online Exam setup must be performed for all Certification Exams, as well as all Practice Tests.
MAC Environments: Not all Programs listed above have MAC compatible versions. Please contact Customer Service if you have a question about MAC compatible exam delivery.
To deliver a Certiport Online Exam, Organization Administrators must first create and add a shortcut to your desktop. This shortcut will contain necessary testing center association needed in order to deliver an exam.
This is the only step required for Mac users.
Windows Operating Systems:
Download and Install Certiport Browser Lockdown 3
Full Administrative rights are required for this installation. Windows systems must have .Net 3.5 and 4.0.
- Make sure .Net 3.5 (click here) and .Net 4.0 (click here*) are installed on the computer.
- Download Browser Lockdown 3 by clicking here.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- After the download is complete, run the file to begin the installation.
- Follow the additional steps to complete the installation.
To access all Quick Reference Guides for Online Exams, please click here.
Add Certiport as a Trusted Site
After installing Certiport Browser Lockdown 3, add *.certiport.com to Trusted Sites in Internet Options.
- Open Internet Explorer's Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select the green checkmark for Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites.
- Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone".
- In the "Add this website to the zone" field, enter *.certiport.com and click Add.
Once the above steps have been followed, run the Certiport Online Exams Diagnostics Check to verify this machine meets requirements necessary to run an online exam.
NOTE: The Online Exams Diagnostics Check is not supported in Windows 8 or with 64-bit browsers.
*This link installs Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile and Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Extended. Both are required in addition to .Net 3.5 to run Browser Lockdown 3.