Autodesk Revit® Certified User Exam
Are you an aspiring building design and construction professional? Would you like to expand your Autodesk Revit® software skills and prove your proficiency?
Advance your career by becoming an Autodesk Revit® Certified User. Whether you're a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and boost your design career.
As Autodesk's exclusive provider for the Certified User program, Certiport makes Autodesk Revit® certification easier with a unique three-step pathway:
- LEARN (or review) how to use Autodesk Revit® with content-rich textbooks, online courseware, video resources, and more.
- PRACTICE by using interactive exam-preparation tools and practice exams. Build the confidence you need to take the Autodesk Revit® Certified User Exam.
- CERTIFY and validate your skills by passing the exam and receiving your official certificate.
We've designed the Autodesk Revit® Certified User program for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency. For advanced users, higher Associate and Professional certifications are available.
The Autodesk Revit® Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
- Navigating the user interface and managing files
- Working with views, including creating camera views
- Creating levels, walls, doors, and windows
- Handling components, columns, and grids
- Creating stairs, railings, roofs, and floors
- Sketching, annotating, and scheduling
Before you take the Certified User exam, we recommend that you complete a 3D design course at a secondary institution and get 50 hours of hands-on experience with Autodesk Revit® (a free student version is available).
For information about available resources to help you learn, practice, and certify, contact Certiport's Customer Service Support Center. For details about exam skills and objectives, view our Autodesk Revit® Architecture Certified User Skills documentation.
Get Started Today
As an Autodesk Revit® Certified User, you'll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
Autodesk Certified User certifications:
- Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by schools and employers
- Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
- Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals
Ready to become an Autodesk Revit® Certified User? Get started here. Or contact your nearest Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Support Center.