Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User Exam
Is your goal to create stunning designs with CAD software? Are you ready to turbocharge your Autodesk AutoCAD® design and documentation skills and prove your proficiency?
Take your career to the next level by becoming an Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User. Whether you're a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, meet academic and industry requirements, and advance your design career.
As Autodesk's exclusive provider for the Certified User program, Certiport makes Autodesk AutoCAD® certification easier with a unique three-step pathway:
- LEARN (or review) how to use Autodesk AutoCAD® with content-rich textbooks, online courseware, video resources, and more.
- PRACTICE by using interactive exam-preparation tools and practice exams. Build the confidence you need to take the Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User Exam.
- CERTIFY and validate your skills by passing the exam and receiving your official certificate.
We've designed the Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User program for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency. For advanced users, higher Associate and Professional certifications are available.
The Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
- Creating, organizing, annotating, and plotting drawings
- Manipulating, altering, and hatching objects
- Working with layouts
- Working with reusable content
- Creating additional drawing objects
Before you take the Certified User exam, we recommend that you complete a 3D design course at a secondary institution and get 50 hours of hands-on experience with Autodesk AutoCAD® (a free student version is available).
For information about available resources to help you learn, practice, and certify, contact Certiport's Customer Service Support Center. For details about exam skills and objectives, view our Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User Skills documentation.
Get Started Today
As an Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User, you'll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
- Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by schools and employers
- Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
- Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals
Ready to become an Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User? Get started here. Or contact your nearest Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Support Center.