Exam Retake Policy
Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam retake policy:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an MOS exam, the candidate may take it again.
For specific details on the Microsoft Office Specialist exams, please refer to Microsoft's Exam Policies and FAQ.
For additional information regarding this policy and requests for accommodations, please contact Certiport Customer Services.
Back to Exam Retake Policy main page