Test Candidate Exam Policies
Test Candidates, Proctors and Administrators must adhere and/or enforce all of the following policies when taking or administering an exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- Upon arrival at the testing center, Test Candidates must present their personal identification bearing a photograph and signature.
- Test Candidates may not take recording devices such as paper/pencil, cameras, PDAs, computers, or communication devices such as cell phones, or pagers into the testing area.
- Test Candidates must not communicate with other Test Candidates either in the testing room, or in any other area of the testing facility during authorized testing breaks.
- Test Candidates must read and accept the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement presented prior to the start of the exam.
- Test Candidates must not remove exam content from the testing area, and must not reproduce exam content outside of the testing area.
- Test Candidates must abide by the terms of the Retake Policy.
- Test Candidates found to have violated testing center rules may lose any existing certifications and may be made permanently ineligible for additional certifications.
Please Note: In certain circumstances, the computer on which a Test Candidate is taking the exam may stop responding, or produce an error condition in which continuation of the exam would not be possible. If a Test Candidate experiences this or any other computer interruption, they must notify the Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) Administrator and/or Proctor immediately to restart the exam. When the computer is restarted and/or the error condition resolved, the Proctor will launch the software again and the Test Candidate will choose the "In-Progress" exam, which will return them to the point at which the interruption occurred. The software will retain the exam progress and time remaining up to the point of termination, as long as the exam is resumed on the same computer in which it was started.
For additional information regarding this policy and requests for accommodations, please contact Certiport Customer Services.